Do you know that about 70% of women do not reach a major sexual thrill through sexual intercourse or sexual process?
Numerous studies have found evidence indicating that orgasm is not caused by sexual intercourse only, but may also be primarily a result of stimulating the clitoris indirectly by moving the clitoris’ skin. Some men may believe that their wives are sexually cold for never arriving at their sexual climax successfully through intercourse. But for many women reaching a sexual climax (orgasm) successfully may be not that easy.
Women need foreplay before and direct stimulation during vaginal intercourse, which can either be by the husband or the wife herself. The clitoris is considered as the main sexual organ for women and not the vagina.
The Sexual Orgasm for Women has many benefits:
- It can remove all the accumulated pressures and tensions leading to a feeling of great satisfaction after arriving to this point in sexual intercourse or the so-called “the final point of pleasure”.
- It maintains the genital area as it improves circulation to organs in the pelvic cavity, which gives it great vitality.
- It can reduce the risk of heart attack. A number of studies show that sexually satisfied women are less likely to have a heart attack than those who feel deprived.
- Burns calories. Normal practice burns 150 calories and hot sexual intercourse burns more than 300 calories.
- It can reduce the appetite as well as the desire to smoke among women smokers.
- Reaching orgasm relieves menstrual pain as a result of the equation of uterine contractions and blood, which impelled from it. Orgasm also relieves headache pain, which may disappear completely after successful sexual intercourse.
- Ease pelvic pain where the blood accumulated there as a result of women’s sexual needs ought to be pushed back into the body and orgasm hugely helps that process.
- Better Sleep. Women who reach to the orgasm stage sleep more naturally. In the wake of orgasm the body releases chemicals called endorphins, which contributes to the reduction of stress and tension.
- Helps women to increase sexual desire in practice so she is not alienated from sex, as sex becomes a pleasure and not a duty.
- Boosts Immunity. Having sex once or twice a week has been linked with higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A, or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
But what is the meaning of sexual thrill or the so-called “Orgasm”?
An orgasm is the intense feeling of physical pleasure that human beings experience at the climax of sexual stimulation. It is the climax of sexual excitement, experienced as an intensely pleasurable sensation caused by a series of strong involuntary contractions of the muscles of the genital organs. Both men and women can have an orgasm: men need to orgasm to deposit sperm near the cervix; but women do not necessarily need an orgasm to get pregnant.
Most importantly, orgasms also help to make sexual intercourse a whole lot more fun and enjoyable!
A Wilkes University study had samples from 112 persons to keep records of how often they had sex. Those who had sex once or twice a week had higher levels of IgA, an antibody that could help you avoid a cold or other infection, than others.
Ma3looma is an initiative that aims at raising awareness of the Egyptian youth on sexual/reproductive health issues through its official SMS service where youth can send their questions on 4406 or email us on email@example.com and get back answered from specialized doctors within 24 hours.If you want to learn more about Ma3looma and sexual/reproductive health issues please visit:
Or Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org