Salt and pepper
50 grams of smoked beef cut to very thin slices
50 grams of smoked chicken cut to very thin slices
100 grams of cheese mix (cheddar-mozzarella) cut to very thin slices
Red pepper cut to very thin slices
Yellow pepper cut to very thin slices
Black olives chopped
1 Small tomato cut to slices
1 Small onion cut to very thin slices (optional)
1 Tablespoon of butter
- Preheat your oven to 180c before you start working on your frittata.
- Mix your 6 eggs together in a bowl with salt, pepper, oregano.
- Add smoked beef, chicken, cheese mix, peppers, black olives, tomato, onion to the eggs mixture and mix well.
- In a non-stick pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add the eggs mixture to the pan and let it cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Now place the pan in the heated oven and leave it till the eggs are completely done.
Recipe by Dina Abou Karam. Dina is is a cooking expert who appeared on the morning show “Yes3d Saba7k” on Chanel Two, appeared several times on the “CBC TV” and “Al Mehwar TV” and now is teaching lessons in Sawy Cultural Wheel.