On Some level, we are all thankful that Colonel Sanders decided to peruse a cooking career at age 65 and founded Kentucky fried chicken for our pleasure. However, this alluring recipe of his is no longer a secret! So, put your apron on because your day is about to get so much better!
The mood-shifting chicken:
- 1 whole chicken
- Spices: Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, thyme, Cardamom powder, Chili powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of rusk
- Boil the chicken for 10 minutes on high heat
- Divide it into 8 pieces
- Mix spices together then put the pieces in it, mix again, then leave it for two hours
- Get three bowls, put eggs in the first, flour in the second and rusk in the third and add some salt and pepper to each bowl.
- Place each piece in the eggs then the flour, then the eggs again then the rusk.
- Fry the chicken and serve it while hot!
The appetizing Coleslaw on the side:
- ½ a Cabbage
- 4 medium sized Carrots
- 2 Yoghurt
- Cut the cabbage and carrots into small pieces and mix them together
- Add two full spoons of mayonnaise, 2 cups of yoghurt, and 2 spoons of sugar.
- Add some salt and pepper
- Mix all and leave it in the fridge to cool.