You can’t go wrong with a juicy, delicious burger. Add some gooey cheese to the equation, and you’ve got yourself a restaurant-style Juicy Lucy burger that the whole dish party will talk about! Here’s how you can make the best burger in town.
1⁄2 kg minced beef 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce Salt and pepper Red cheddar bar 2 tbsp butter 1 tbsp vegetable oil 4 burger buns
- In a bowl, place the minced beef then add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and place it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Cut red cheddar bar into medium cubes.
3. Shape the beef into equal sized balls, make a hole in each, then put the red cheddar inside and close it well.
4. In a hot skillet, put the butter and oil then grill the patties for 2-3 minutes on each side on medium high heat then remove.
5. In the same skillet, add 1 tbsp butter to toast the buns, split the bun open, place it cut side down on the skillet and grill until light golden brown (around 10 seconds).
6. Put sauce on each bun then burger patties and toppings.