Guestbookery is a fabulous new brand in town, blending vintage props with modern pieces, adding charm and romance to your guestbook table!
Here are 5 reasons why Guestbookery should be part of your big day:
- The obvious one: you need to remember who attended your big day, duh: How else are you going to reminisce 5 years after your wedding day? All jokes aside, after hectic preparations and long hours of planning you need a cute guestbook filled with sweet messages from the people you love. This will definitely make your day all that much special.
- How else are you going to spice up your entrance: It’s the perfect sneak peek of your actual wedding reception. Guestbookery has an array of unique products that make the dreaded and awkward act of signing guestbooks actually enjoyable.
- You’ll ditch the boring old white satin book: Why settle on a traditional guestbook when the sky is the limit on new designs. Guestbookery customizes each guestbook according to the wedding theme, not one guestbook is exactly the other.
- Other than them being alternative, they’re made to last: Why have an unnecessarily useless guestbook where after the wedding you stack it in a box under the bed, when you can have a decorative piece of art? These Guestbookery set-ups will definitely add a lot of character to your house and stay as a lasting memory of your wedding day.
- Guestbookery just opened in Egypt: After a successful launch in Houston, TX with over 1000 orders in only one year, Guestbookery is expanding in Egypt. Contact them and let your guestbook tell your story!