Kia Picanto’s (3arabeyet el sha3b) pricehas escalated from EGP90,000 to EGP179,000. The prices of cars in Egypt have been skyrocketing, just like everything else around us has in 2016. The question here is; is it really worth it to buy a new car or should you rather save that money and carpool?
This is a discussion that needs a lot of contemplating to decide. Currently the price of getting a car is equivalent to getting your kidneys sold. Here are the benefits of not owning a car in Egypt; maybe this will help you make up your mind.
- You are definitely going to save money between carpooling and using Uber or Careem.
- You won’t have to deal with the constant worry of your car being scratched.
- You are not going to be diagnosed with a mental disorder by your late 20s since you don’t have to put up with traffic anymore.
- Gas prices won’t mean a thing to you anymore.
- You’ll be contributing to the betterment of the environment by carpooling because we don’t need our air to be more polluted.
- You are not going to waste time looking for the perfect parking spot.
- Say goodbye to the ‘soyyas’ who have the magical ability of appearing out of nowhere.