How Adam Got Eve? Adam was hanging around in the Garden of Eden feeling very lonely; So God asked him, ‘What’s wrong with you?’Adam said he didn’t have anyone to talk to. God said that He was going to make Adam a companion and that it would be a woman.
God said, ‘this pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you, and when you discover clothing, she will wash them for you’.She will always agree with every decision you make; she will not nag, and will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you’ve had a disagreement. She will praise you. She will bear your children and never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.’She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and passion whenever you need it.’
Adam asked God, ‘what will a woman like this cost? ‘An arm and a leg, he said’
Then Adam asked, ‘what can I get for a rib? The rest is history!Ever since Adam got cheap he suffered the consequences and therefore in order for him to keep a happier life he started to hide things away from his Eve. He built a bubble around himself to protect it from Eve and her mood swings. So, ladies here are some of the interesting secrets men keep from you. I can’t betray all my fellow men and tell you all the secrets because believe it or not, guys stick together.
6 Secrets Men keep from Women:
1) Men love to have their own private time and to be left alone. They love to spend private time on hobbies, watch sports, play video games online with complete strangers, watch TV and enjoy action movies. Sometimes they just like to absolutely do nothing. Men in general enjoy lots of things that women hate. You must understand that there are only 24 hours in a day. Eight hours of sleep, ten hours at work, two hours commute, 90 minutes at the gym, and 90 minutes for TV, eating, and washing up leaves only one hour each day for “me” time. Keep your expectations reasonable please.
2) Men need time to unwind. So when they walk in the door after a long day just leave him alone for a bit. Don’t expect him to start sharing what happened all day. I know many women are totally different and they can’t wait to go home to start talking about their day. Piece of advice, call a friend and chat as much as you like with her. Leave him alone. I know it does not make sense for women or it may seem insensitive but this is the truth.I know you will also say that some women need this space, too, and that is true. So I guess in this case we are in agreement, keep you distance for a bit.
3) Women have cold hands and other body parts. Trust me it is irritating to use men as your heater! This may be romantic for you but men don’t like it even if they pretended to do so. My advice, warm them or keep them to yourself.
4) Men expect to have a nice meal waiting for them, especially when this meal is home made not a delivery order. I’m personally a good cook and have no problem in cooking but I would still like to know that there is a nice meal waiting for me when I come home. It may be old fashioned to say this but the old saying “the closest route to your man’s heart is through his stomach” is totally valid. Men like food to be prepared for them. It reminds them with the good old days when they were living with their moms and she was taking care of them.
5) A man’s willingness to put up with a women’s “BS” is directly proportional to how hot they are. Yes, men will do it to have what they want. It is a mission for them. He will even go to a chic flick with you and pretend to enjoy it for the sake of making a good impression. Don’t get fooled by that; it is simply “goal justifies the mean”. By the way, that doesn’t mean you’re going to get the same treatment later on.
6) A man is less likely to feel romantic if a woman is making his life miserable. If you want to cuddle, don’t start a fight over stupid things like leaving the toilet seat up or how he throws away clothes allover the room or watching TV in bed. Men are sensitive creatures so let it go.
In short, if you want to understand men do exactly the opposite of what makes you happy. Koossy say’s “Adam, going cheap made us suffer”